Christmas Orchestra Concert
Sunday 18th December 2016
Admission is free
Donations to “It’s Good to Talk” and “Music Exploration Programme“ Wexford Mental Health Association
Programme consists of Gateway Community Orchestra, Mulrankin Choir and Champagne Flutes
Music Exploration Programme – Wexford Mental Health Association
New initiative in partnership with the HSE aimed at:
- Promoting the role of music in recovery from mental health difficulties.
- Providing workshops that enhance well being through music.
- Providing opportunity for engagement in meaningful activity, enhancing social interaction and quality of life.
- Opportunity to learn new instruments, rediscover music skills and exposure to orchestral music.
- Provide opportunity to develop musical skills and confidence to join community music groups throughout the county.
We are hoping to establish instrument banks to facilitate the programme. If you have any instruments you would be willing to donate (percussion, keyboards, ukulele etc).
Contact Emily Redmond – Music Exploration Officer email@example.com 053 9140610
Thank you for your kind support.